You want your vehicle to look as good as it did the day you bought it. So you carefully wash it on a regular basis and you apply a new coat of wax every few months. But despite your efforts, swirl marks, chips, and stains start to populate on your vehicle’s exterior. Not only that, water spots, dirt, and grime start clinging to your car the day after you give it a thorough wash.
Good news! There is. It’s called a Ceramic Coating (or Nano-Ceramic Coating), and it could add substantial value to your vehicle.
A Ceramic Coating is a liquid polymer that is applied by hand to the exterior of a vehicle. The coating chemically bonds with the vehicle’s factory paint, creating a layer of protection.
In short, a Ceramic Coating adds additional protection to your car’s exterior and helps keep it looking like-new with comparatively minimal maintenance. The coating achieves this result by making your vehicle more resilient and easier to clean
At Refined Car Detailing we provide Ceramic Coating Packages that fit your budget. We also provide warranty for the ceramic coat that we apply. Do get it touch with us for details.
Our car coating package includes a
A Thorough Wash
Paint decontamination using Claybarring and Certain Cleaners
Full Paint Correction to achieve the best possible finish
Ceramic coating for all Paintwork
Ceramic Coating for Headlight & Taillights
We also offer Coatings for Wheels & Brakes, Glass, Plastics and Interiors
- Long lasting Protection- Ceramic Paint Car Protection Coating forges a bond with the factory paint on your car; that is long lasting and does not wash off or wear away easily. Even if you are using chemical based cleaners that are available in the market, your ceramic coating will stay intact.
- Defense against Stains and Pollution- The protective layer that Ceramic coating provides for your car is the first line of defense against any form of contamination for your paint work. It doesn’t matter if the pollutant is chemical or organic, you car will be resistant against any conventional stain or taint.
- Cleaner for Longer- Ceramic coatings are hydrophobic, which means that it repels water effectively. Even dirt that usually sticks to the surface of a car comes off very easily. A ceramic car coating not only keeps your car clean, but it also makes cleaning easier while maintaining the high end wax finish.
And do remember that you need to wash your car regularly to maintain the performance of the coating. Improper cleaning methods and use of abrasive brushes could reduce the durability of the coating
- LOCAL TO YOUR AREA
- A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
- AN EXPERT IN SERVICE AND ADVICE
- FULLY INSURED FOR PUBLIC LIABILITY
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED